Pipe, Tube and Rigid Tubing
Includes Culvert Pipes; Culvert Pipe Connector Bands; Metallic Pipes; Plastic Pipes; Tubes and Rigid Tubing and their assemblies.
Excludes Air Conditioning-Heating Pipes (FSC 4520); Asbestos and Cement, Bituminized Fiber, Clay and Concrete Pipes (FSC 5630); Conduit Pipes and their assemblies (FSC 5975); Downspout Pipes (FSC 5670); Exhaust Pipes (FSC 1560, 2990, and 4520); Fire Extinguishing Systems Pipes and Tubes and their assemblies (FSC 4210); Flexible Tubing (FSC 4720); Glass Tubing (FSC 6640, and 9340); Laboratory Tubes (FSC 6640); Medical and Surgical Tubes (FSC 6515).
Federal Supply Group:
FSG 47 Pipe, Tubing, Hose, and Fittings
Supply Items Included in Federal Supply Class 4710
- PIPE,PLASTIC 2219 Items
- A tubular product formed from plastic material. The nominal pipe size and outside diameter conform to iron pipe size designators or the dimensions conform to Standard Thermoplastic Pipe Dimensions Ratio (SDR) Tables. It may have threaded ends or the ends may be capable of being formed by heating. For items not conforming to these dimensioning criteria, see TUBING, NONMETALLIC.
- TUBE ASSEMBLY,METAL 115288 Items
- A length of tubing, straight, or prebent to a predetermined angle, with added component(s) that forms an end connection on one or both ends. For flexible tube assemblies, see HOSE ASSEMBLY (as modified). For items having perforations in the tubing or attachments, see TUBE ASSEMBLY, FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM. Excludes items having integral preformed or plain ends, TUBE, BENT (as modified), and items which are branched or forked.
- TUBING ASSEMBLY,NONMETALLIC 703 Items
- A length of nonmetallic tubing having a round cross section and fittings on one or both ends.For items without fittings, see TUBING, NONMETALLIC. Excludes HOSE ASSEMBLY (as modified)
- TUBING,NONMETALLIC 2043 Items
- An item of varying tubular shapes molded or extruded from nonmetallic material. It includes flat form plastic tubing designed to be expanded for use and rubber tubing designed to be fabricated into sealing and/or cushioning devices. Excludes HOSE, NONMETALLIC and TUBE (as modified).
- PIPE,METALLIC 13022 Items
- A straight, one piece metallic pipe in excess of 12 inches (304 mm) in length. It may have external or internal threads or may be unthreaded. For pipe having external threads 12 inches (304 mm) or less in length see NIPPLE,PIPE. For pipe having internal threads 12 inches (304 mm) or less in lenght see COUPLING,PIPE.
- TUBE,METALLIC 29517 Items
- A straight, hollow product, welded or seamless, of round, square, or any other cross section and continuous periphery, which does not conform in cross sectional dimensions to recognized pipe standards, or those in Tables 1 through 10, Appendix C, FIIG A004A. It is designed to convey fluids, gasses, and/or semisolids. It may be rolled into coils for ease in handling. For items designed to join a tube or tube fitting to another tube, pipe, or hose or fitting, see ADAPTER (as modified); COUPLING (as modified); or NIPPLE (as modified). Excludes TUBE, BENT (as modified); PIPE, METALLIC; SPACER, SLEEVE; METAL BAR (hollow); and items with fittings, except end protectors.
- PIPE,BENT,METALLIC 5952 Items
- A bent hollow item, welded or seamless. It has a round cross section with a continuous periphery. It is primarily designed to convey fluids, gasses, and/or semisolids. Excludes ELBOW, PIPE; ELBOW, TUBE; BEND, ELECTRICAL CONDUIT; BEND, PIPE, RETURN; and BEND, TUBE, RETURN.
- TUBE,BENT,METALLIC 14113 Items
- A bent hollow item, welded or seamless. It has a round, square or any other cross section, with a continuous periphery. It is primarily designed to convey fluids, gases and/or semisolids. Excludes items of circular cross section which conform in dimensional characteristics to PIPE, METALLIC; ELBOW, PIPE; ELBOW, TUBE; BEND, ELECTRICAL CONDUIT; BEND, PIPE, RETURN; and BEND, TUBE, RETURN. For items with end fittings on one or both ends, see TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL.
- CONNECTOR BAND,PIPE,CULVERT 21 Items
- A metal band designed to make each joint as strong as the rest of the pipe. It laps equally around ajoining ends of pipe sections with interlocking corrugations or dimpled projections. It may be furnished with gaskets where maximum watertightness is required.
- TUBE AND FITTINGS,METALLIC 4289 Items
- An item consisting of metal tube, straight or prebent, with permanently attached fittings (brazed or welded) on one or both ends. It is primarily designed to convey fluids, gases, and/or semisolids. For items with detachable end fittings, see TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL.
- PIPE,AIR CLEANER OUTLET 73 Items
- TUBING ASSEMBLY SET,NONMETALLIC 67 Items
- Two or more TUBING ASSEMBLY, NONMETALLIC, of different characteristics stocked as one unit.
- TUBE ASSEMBLY SET,METALLIC 600 Items
- Two or more TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL, of different characteristics stocked as one unit.
- DUCT,MICROCLIMATIC SYSTEM,BRANCHED 34 Items
- A metallic or nonmetallic item which directs low pressure air through air conditioning-heating system. It may be molded or otherwise fabricated in several parts. It includes two or more branches. It may also accommodate filters to prevent CBR agents from entering the crew environment of a ground vehicle, aircraft, ship, portable shelter, and the like. Excludes DUCT ASSEMBLY, AIR CONDITIONING-HEATING AIRCRAFT and PIPE, AIR CONDITIONING- HEATING.
- PIPE ASSEMBLY,METAL 8097 Items
- One or more lengths of pipe, straight or prebent to a predetermined angle. Designed with added component(s) to conform to a specified pattern and form end connections on one and/or more ends. For items not conforming dimensionally to National Bureau of Standards applicable to pipe, see TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL.
- TUBE,STRUCTURAL 554 Items
- A length of straight or prebent tubing which forms part of a RACK, BAGGAGE, VEHICULAR, or the like. It may have holes drilled through the walls for mounting purposes. It does not convey fluids. Excludes CHANNEL, STRUCTURAL and RACEWAY(as modified).
- TUBE,METALLIC,BRANCHED 198 Items
- Three or more TUBE, METALLIC welded or seamless which forms a branch (fork). For items which include end fitting(s) see TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL, BRANCHED.
- TUBE ASSEMBLY,METAL,BRANCHED 1837 Items
- Three or more TUBE ASSEMBLY, METAL connected by Tee(s), Y(S), OR THE LIKE TO FORM BRANCHES (FORKS).
- PIPE,CULVERT 20 Items
- A length of pipe with full circle, elongated, arch or arches of circular arc cross-sectional shape. It may include preformed nestable half shell sections.
Stock Items with Pictures